- Edukid - Charity Bikeride posted 65 days ago
- National Curriculum 2014 Powerpoint Presentation posted 76 days ago
- Class 4 Yarde Residential Powerpoint Presentation posted 93 days ago
- Class 3 Residential Experience posted 93 days ago
- Key Stage 1 Beach Walk - Monday,16 June 2014 posted 108 days ago
We believe that education should be a journey that fosters a love of learning, where every child is supported and challenged to achieve their full potential. At St. Helen’s we aim to create a respectful and caring environment based on Christian values as exemplified in the ‘Every Child Matters to God’ agenda, through which we encourage children to grow spiritually and become independent learners.
We endeavour to provide rich and diverse experiences that enable all children to develop a deep social, moral, spiritual and cultural awareness. We aspire for our children to become individuals who are well equipped to become responsible citizens of the future.
Mrs. Zoe Batten
- Keep checking back !!!
- News from the office on its way...
|St. Helen's Summer B Newsletter 2014|