- Weekly update Week Beginning 15/12/2014 posted 8 days ago
- Weekly Update Week Beginning 08/12/2014 posted 15 days ago
- Weekly Update Week Beginning 01/12/2014 posted 21 days ago
- Weekly update - week beginning 17/11/2014 posted 32 days ago
- Weekly Update - week beginning 03/11/2014 posted 57 days ago
We believe that education should be a journey that fosters a love of learning, where every child is supported and challenged to achieve their full potential. At St. Helen’s we aim to create a respectful and caring environment based on Christian values as exemplified in the ‘Every Child Matters to God’ agenda, through which we encourage children to grow spiritually and become independent learners.
We endeavour to provide rich and diverse experiences that enable all children to develop a deep social, moral, spiritual and cultural awareness. We aspire for our children to become individuals who are well equipped to become responsible citizens of the future.
Mrs. Zoe Batten
- Keep checking back !!!
- News from the office on its way...
|FOSH AGM Notice November 2014 (26 downloads)|